Reset your thinking …
Gain insights into disruptive innovations
See how business is done: economics, business models, skills sets, equipment, processes and work methods.
Talk directly with leading innovators
Gain deeper understanding than from just listening to presentations.
Experience the future and bring back insights to your organization
Apply the lessons learned in your work and organization.
Trip Highlights – October 13-20, 2017
- Meet with IBM Watson Healthcare and learn about innovation at Mt. Sinai Hospital
- Attend a daily culture briefing at Sparks & Honey monitoring 40 cultural signals
- Visit with Smart Design and learn about their unique approach to product and service design solutions
- Visit Avanade, a joint venture of Microsoft and Accenture, and Sant Cugat, the smart city benchmarked around the world.
- Meet with Innoget, an open innovation network platform for corporations and communities
- Learn about the Sant Joan de Déu Hospital’s Liquid hospital project to radically transform healthcare
Michelle Greenwald Leads the Way
Michelle Greenwald has developed and led innovation tours globally. She is a former Sr. VP at Disney, Sr. VP at Mattel, and VP and General Manager at Pepsi-Cola. She has taught at Columbia University Graduate School of Business, Wharton Graduate School of Business, Berkley Haas School of Management and IESE – Barcelona and NYC Grad. School of Business.
Since 2014, she has been a Forbes innovation blogger, and is the author of Catalyzing Innovation. She is fluent in Spanish and knows Barcelona well.
Len Van Popering, a Disruption Lab Associate, said this about his trip with Michelle to Copenhagen:
“What a high impact and unusually personalized opportunity to engage directly with innovation thought leaders across multiple industries in a foreign country. Participants enjoy the kind of far-reaching access to senior ranks of innovators nearly unheard of in the normal course of business.”
Early bird pricing runs through May 31. Prices exclude air, hotel, and some meals.
- Early bird pricing – before May 31
Regular pricing – before July 31
$7,500 Late pricing – after July 31